Baker Hughes, a GE Company claims to be the world’s only full stream Oil and Gas Company. Headquartered in Houston, Texas BHGE is one of the world’s largest oilfields services provider. The company works on a gigantic scale and has a presence in more than 120 countries. And, if you wish to apply for BHGE jobs, read on!
Steps to applying for BHGE Jobs:
- Visit the official website of Baker Hughes and click on ‘Career’ tab on the menu bar.
- BHGE has its own talent portal. To apply for jobs at BHGE, click on ‘Join Our Talent Network’.
- Post this, you will be directed to an online form which requires you to fill you basic information about the job you are looking for at BHGE.
- Fill your basic details.
- Add your LinkedIn profile’s link.
- Upload your updated resume.
- To receive notifications once any job in your interest area is floated, check the ‘Get our newest jobs by email’ and enter the fields as per your interest: City, Country, Function, and Experience Level. You can also change the frequency of receipt of these emails.
And, then check the consent box and hit the ‘Join Our Talent Community’ at the bottom to submit your profile.
- After submission, a message will appear confirming the submission of your profile details. You may click on ‘Visit BHGE Careers’ to continue browsing through the jobs floated by BHGE.
Various options you may try on BHGE’s Career portal.
- Browse through jobs – Scroll down the careers’ page to view jobs by country, keyword, functional role etc.
- Learn about BHGE’s work culture – Learn what you can expect working at BHGE.
- ASPIRE leadership development program to empower students with the digital innovations which BHGE continues to do.
- If you have applied for jobs at BHGE, you may check your application status by clicking here.
Note: Please read the ‘Recruitment Fraud Alert’ by BHGE.
In the case of doubt or if you need any help, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for job opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry? Create your profile on our exclusive job portal for the Oil and Gas Industry professionals. For any queries or request, email us at email@example.com.
(Please note that Energy Dais takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any change in the information by the company or their website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.)