Founded in the year 1926 in France, Schlumberger is a big name in the Oil and Gas Industry and enjoys a worldwide presence. Let us understand how this world’s largest oilfields services company floats business opportunities. In this blog, you will get to know how to become a supplier to Schlumberger in a few simple steps.
Before you apply for being a potential supplier with Schlumberger, please keep a note of the following:
- You must apply to the local Schlumberger Supply Chain Services group in the country where you wish to participate in business opportunities with Schlumberger.
- Send the complete company information: legal name, complete address, tax ID number (as applicable) to the local Schlumberger group.
- And, finally, obtain a vendor registration number (please check as details and documentation required varies from country to country).
Steps to find the Supplier Portal of Schlumberger:
- Visit the official website of Schlumberger, and click on Resources on the menu bar on the homepage.
- You will find For Suppliers at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Click on it and then ‘Supply Chain Services’ page will open.
- Scroll down this page, and you will find the link to Information for Potential Schlumberger Suppliers.
- Now, click on Supplier Information Kit and under this, click on My Supplier Portal.
- Download the Request New User Access to understand how to create your profile.
Steps to create a profile on the Supplier Portal of Schlumberger:
- Click here to visit the Schlumberger supplier portal.
- Click on Create New Account if you don’t have a new account or just enter your login credentials if you already have an account on the Supplier portal of Schlumberger.
- Complete the supplier form which consists of a series of steps which requires you to fill out: User Information and Company Profile.
- You will receive the user login credentials on your registered email id.
- Next time, use these credentials to login and follow the steps at the beginning of the article.
Facing difficulty in the registration process? Read this to learn how to create a helpdesk ticket to get answers to your queries.
For any further assistance, write to us at email@example.com.
(Please note that Energy Dais takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any change in the information by the company or their website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.)