Formerly Statoil, Equinor is a global energy company with a proud history. With a significant presence in more than 30 countries across the globe, the firm is the largest operator in Norway and is among the world’s largest offshore operators. With such a large scale of operations, a great number of opportunities can be explored while working with them. To work with Equinor, you need to become a registered vendor or supplier. This blog outlines important information regarding the process of becoming a supplier to Equinor.
Follow the simple steps below to register yourself
- Visit Equinor’s Supply Chain page to begin with the process.
- As you scroll down the page, you will come across ‘How to become a supplier to Statoil/Equinor’. Read the provided information carefully.
- The company identifies potential suppliers by analyzing supplier market, and various qualification systems listed on its supply chain website. Joining these databases will not guarantee that you will become a potential supplier to Equinor. However, it will provide the buyers with information to help them determine whether your company is appropriate for consideration.
- Equinor identifies potential suppliers through regular supplier market analysis, and various qualification systems as listed in the page. Their main sourcing method is competitive tendering.
- In order to directly contact Equinor with respect to becoming a supplier, you just need to fill out the supplier contact form. This enlists you in the supplier database of Equinor.
- All the suppliers must meet Equinor’s minimum requirements, including safety, security, sustainability, and public registration.
- Suppliers for contracts valued at more than NOK 7 million (USD8,47,385) are required to sign Equinor’s Supplier Declaration. This declaration establishes minimum standards for ethics, anti-corruption, health and safety.
In case you have any queries regarding the process, you can write to Equinor at this address:
Equinor ASA, Forusbeen 50, 4035 Stavanger, Norway or contact them at +47 51 99 00 00.
(Please note that Energy Dais takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any change in the information by the company or their website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.)